Waverly Health Center (WHC) provides a family-centered approach to the birthing process in comfortable, home-like rooms featuring:
- Private suites with whirlpool tubs
- Personalized nursing care
- Advanced security system
- Sleeper sofas for support person
- Flexible meal choices and serving times
- Certified breastfeeding educators
Call (319) 352-4953 to register.
Prenatal Classes: Classes are held every 6 weeks on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the CG Room and cost $35. There will be a 30-minute break for lunch on your own. Wear comfortable clothing and bring one or two pillows.
Breastfeeding Classes: Classes are held every six weeks on Tuesday evenings from 6 to 8 p.m. in the CG Room and cost $10. Certified breastfeeding educators will review basic principles and what to expect when breastfeeding. Significant others are encouraged to attend.