Waverly Health Center will be partnering with The Wartburg-Waverly Sports and Wellness Center to offer a five-week wellness program – Compass: Guiding You Toward a Healthy Life. The program will have focus areas in activity, nutrition, stress management, habits and goal setting. As part of the program participants will:
- create a personalized, guided exercise program
- build momentum through personal choice and lasting behavior change
- learn to manage the why, where, when and how much you eat
- examine nutrition habits and barriers to healthful eating
- learn shopping basics from a dietician
The program will meet at The W every Tuesday from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. from January 2 to 30. The cost of the program is $85 and registration includes membership to The W for eight weeks. Registration is preferred by Friday, December 29. Please call (319) 483-1361 for more information and to sign up!