Our support group offers the perfect setting to share experiences, receive encouragement and get the education needed to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle. The group is open to those who have had weight loss surgery, are scheduled for surgery and those considering surgery. Family and friends welcome also!
Meets the first Monday of the month (*unless date falls on a holiday)
6 to 7 p.m.
Tendrils Rooftop Garden
- Monday, January 7: “Made to Move” The human body is designed to move. Learn simple methods to add more movement into daily life.
- Presenter: Amanda Ramthun, CWC, CHES – Waverly Health Center, community health specialist
- Monday, February 4: topic to be determined
- Monday, March 4: “The Power of Protein” Taste test a variety of protein supplements and learn about shake recipe ideas.
- Presenter: Lisa Coleman, RDL – Waverly Health Center, nutrition therapy
- Monday, April 1
- Monday, May 6
- Monday, June 3
- Monday, July 1
- Monday, August 5
- *Monday, September 9
- Monday, October 7
- Monday, November 4
- Monday, December 2