Consumer Wellness Advocate Certification Course
August 15 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Become a Certified Consumer Wellness Advocate!
Certification course ideal for human resource professionals, wellness coordinators or anyone interested in promoting health and well-being.
Gain the knowledge and skills needed to help prevent illness, injury and disability, and to promote lifelong well-being at a community or corporate level.
- Explain and understand the difference between health and wellness
- Discuss the state of health and wellness in the United States
- Explore The Wellness Registry’s “Prevention through Wellness” model
- Describe and demonstrate The Wellness Registry’s 10 dimensions of wellness (physical, spiritual, emotional, environmental, intellectual, nutritional, protectoral, social, occupational, financial)
- Assess one’s own wellness for each of the 10 dimensions of wellness
- Connect with others interested in promoting well-being
- Gain access to resources for improving health and wellness in your community or business
The cost for the training is $39 per person and includes a participant guide and lunch. Registration required at (319) 483-1361 or online at www.surveymonkey.com/r/WHCCWA