- This event has passed.
Flu Shot Clinic
October 12, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00pm on Thursday, repeating until October 20, 2017
The Walk-In Clinic at Waverly Health Center will hold flu vaccination clinics on:
- Thursday, September 28, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, October 5, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, October 12, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, October 19. 5 to 8 p.m.
All people six months of age or older can get the flu vaccine at the clinic. Please bring your insurance card and a photo ID. The Walk-In Clinic is located in the Christophel Clinic at the Orange Entrance.
You must get a flu shot every year for protection. People at high risk for serious flu problems include:
- Children less than six months of age. This age group is too young for the flu vaccine. To protect them, household contacts and people who take care of them should get the vaccine.
- Pregnant women.
- People with ongoing health conditions such as asthma, diabetes, heart or lung disease.
- People 65 years and older and their caregivers.
- People who live in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities.
Call the Christophel Clinic at (319) 483-1390 to reserve your date and time.