- This event has passed.
Healthy You Weight Loss Support Group
January 7 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until January 6, 2020
Our support group offers the perfect setting to share experiences, receive encouragement and get the education needed to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Free and open to all.
- February 4: “The Benefits of Chair Yoga”
- Learn the benefits of yoga and yoga movements you can do in your chair!
- Presenter: Sheena Frey, personal trainer – The W
- March 4: “The Power of Protein”
- Taste test a variety of protein supplements and learn about shake recipe ideas.
- Presenter: Lisa Coleman, RDN/LD – WHC nutrition therapy
- April 1: “Evolving You = Evolving Relationships”
- Learn how your relationship with yourself and your loved ones may change. Coping with potential changes and challenges in relationships during and after surgical weight loss procedures will also be covered.
- Presenters: Saleena Neuhaus, LISW, Counselor – Shell Rock Clinic and Holly Wardlow, LISW, counselor – WHC behavioral health
- May 6: “Made to Move.”
- The human body is designed to move. Learn simple methods to add more movement into daily life.
- Presenter: Amanda Ramthun, CWC, CHES – WHC community health specialist