Parkinson’s Caregiver and Support Group
January 12 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 10:00am on day Second of the month, repeating until January 11, 2020
Please plan to attend if you or someone close to you is affected by Parkinson’s disease.
There will be opportunity for movement and discussion at each meeting.
- January 12: “PD 101: What to Expect During the Early, Middle and Late Stages”
- Presenter: Jenn Wolff, OTR/L – Taylor Physical & Occupational Therapy
- February 9: Exercise and Group Discussion
- March 9: “Using Laughter and Humor in Dealing with PD” – group discussion
- April 13: “Planning Ahead: Available Services and Programs to Assist You”
- Presenter: Sydney Petersen, Director – Iowa Chapter of the APDA