“Welcome to Medicare”
Tuesday, September 26 – 6 to 8 p.m.
Tendrils Rooftop Garden
Presentation will cover:
- Medicare Parts A & B benefits
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Prescription Drug Benefits (Part D)
Registration requested by September 25. Call (319) 483-1360.
To make an appointment with a SHIIP counselor, call (319) 483-1300.
A counselor will return your call within 24 hours.
Waverly Health Center has partnered with the State of Iowa Insurance Division to sponsor the Senior Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP) for Bremer County and the surrounding area. The program has seven trained volunteers who provide free, confidential counseling and information to individuals with questions about Medicare.
Click here for more information.
SHIIP counselors can help with:
- Medicare eligibility and enrollment
- Medicare Part A & Part B benefit coverage and limitations
- Medicare supplement insurance plans
- Medicare Advantage plans
- Medicaid covered services and eligibility
- Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage (annual open enrollment period is October 15 through December 7).