We provide a family-centered approach to the birthing process in comfortable, home-like rooms featuring:
- Private suites with whirlpool tubs
- Personalized nursing care
- Advanced security system
- Sleeper sofas for support person
- Flexible meal choices and serving times
- Certified breastfeeding educators & certified lactation consultant – call (319) 483-1330 to make an appointment
Prepare for your Visit
Prenatal Classes: Classes are held every 6 weeks on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Carstensen-Gruben (CG) Room and cost $35. Wear comfortable clothing.
Breastfeeding Classes: Classes are held every 8 weeks on Tuesday evenings from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Carstensen-Gruben (CG) Room and cost $15. Certified breastfeeding educators will review basic principles and what to expect when breastfeeding. Significant others are encouraged to attend.
To check available dates and times and to register, please call (319) 352-4953.