If you have heart problems, cardiac rehabilitation (cardiac rehab) may help improve your health and quality of life.
Cardiac Rehab uses exercise to help your heart work better through:
- Aerobic exercise
- Muscle strengthening
What can Cardiac Rehab do for me?
Cardiac rehab is a safe and effective way to help you:
- Feel better faster and return to important activities
- Reduce stress
- Increase overall strength and endurance
- Reduce risk of future heart problems
- Incorporate regular exercise into your day
- Communicate with your provider
Cardiac Rehab can help if you have or have had:
- Chest pain
- Heart attack
- Bypass surgery
- Cardiac catheterization
- Stent placement
- Heart transplant
- Congestive heart failure
- Heart valve repair/replacement
Become a Patient
Your health care provider can order these services for you. We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most medical insurances. Please verify with your insurance company that your test or treatment is a covered benefit.