We are committed to providing high quality, patient-centered health care. This includes our billing process. Our business office and clinic business office teams are available to assist you with the following:
- Billing of primary, secondary and other insurances
- Electronic transmission of insurance claims
- Review of charges to assure accuracy
- Insurance follow up
- Claim status
We accept the following payment options:
- Check or money order. Please make check or money order payable to the hospital where the service was received, and include your account number on your check.
- Credit cards: MasterCard, VISA or Discover.
- Debit cards with the MasterCard or VISA logos.
- Cash, in person only. Please do not mail cash.
- Online Bill Pay
Payment is due when you receive your billing statement. If you need to make payment arrangements, please contact us for more information about our CarePayment Program.
At Waverly Health Center we are committed to your health and wellbeing, and want to make sure you are able to receive the care you need, when you need it – without financial concerns standing in your way. That’s why we have partnered with CarePayment to provide affordable financing options to our patients who need help paying their medical bills over time. Click to learn more.
What if I get more than one bill?
You may get more than one bill for the same hospital stay. These additional bills are for the professional services provided by your health care provider during your stay. If you have any questions about a specific bill, please call the phone number listed on that bill.
Who can I talk to with questions about my bill?
Our staff can help you with questions you have about your bill. Please call the phone number listed on your bill.
Will you bill my insurance company for me?
Yes, we will bill your insurance company or companies. It is your responsibility to provide any requested information.
Does Waverly Health Center offer a payment plan?
CarePayment is a financing option that allows you to pay off your balance in manageable, monthly payments over 25 months at 0.00% APR. Learn more.