Visitors are welcome 24 hours per day. However, if the patient has an illness that could be spread to others, a special sign will be posted at their door. If this happens, please check with the nurses’ station before entering.
Nursing staff may change visiting rules if needed for the patients’ well-being, privacy or safety.
- Visitors should stay away if they have the flu, a cold or symptoms of an illness that could be spread to others.
- Children under 12 years of age must be with an adult at all times for their safety and the safety of others.
- Check with a nurse before you bring food or drink to a patient.
- Call a nurse to give a patient any medicines.
- Call a nurse to stop, start or change the settings on any patient equipment.
- Check with the nurse before you help a patient move.
- Visitors at one time should be limited.
- Keep noise down for a better healing experience.
- In case of an emergency (fire, tornado, etc.), stay in the patient room. Nursing staff will tell you what to do.