Web Usage Privacy Practices
Thank you for visiting our website. These privacy practices apply to all Waverly Health Center web pages.
- Personally Identifiable Data – We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. If you choose to provide personal information, for example by completing a “Contact Us” form, we may use that information to respond to your message and/or help us get you the information or services you requested. Submitting personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) is voluntary and is not required to access information on our website.
All personally identifiable data that you enter on this site is not sold or given to any third parties.
- Email Communication – We welcome your health-related comments or questions or general questions about our website and have provided e-mail contact opportunities for that purpose. We will share your comments and questions with staff that is most capable of addressing your questions and concerns.
Please note that your e-mail, like most, if not all, non-encrypted Internet e-mail communications, may be viewed by other Internet users, without your knowledge or permission, while in transit to us. For that reason, to protect your privacy, please do not use e-mail us confidential information. We suggest contacting us instead via telephone at (310) 352-4120.
- Information Automatically Collected and Stored – When you browse through our website, we gather information about your visit. This information does not identify who you are. The type of information we collect includes the date and time of your visit, pages you visited, or the address of the website you came from when you came to visit.
We use this information to improve our website and provide a better user experience for our visitors. We use a tool, Google Analytics, to collect and summarize this information. This information is available only to web managers and other designated staff who require this information to perform their duties.
- Third-party Websites – We maintain accounts on third-party websites, such as Facebook, as tools to better interact with the public. The security and privacy policies of third-party websites apply to your activity on those sites. Users of third-party websites often share information with the general public, user community, and/or the third-party operating the website. Please review the privacy policies of all websites before using them and ensure that you understand how your information may be used. You should also adjust privacy settings on your account on any third-party website to match your preferences.
- Patient Privacy – For information on our patient privacy practices (HIPPA), visit our Forms & Notices page.